Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agenda Labs
Delivering tomorrow, today...

Welcome back, !

You are not connected. Please login or register

About Me

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

About Me Empty About Me

RecAgenda

RecAgenda
Administrator

Well I thought I'd be selfish and create a personal blog for me, about me, on my website.... 'cause I'm cool like that. Cool

So who am I anyway? Other than the creator of this constantly changing website I am also an enlisted member of the United States Air Force, recently graduated from BMT. I go by the alias "Jonas Anderson" quite often in order to hide my real name, but it's Paul James for those just dying to know (not sure so why you would be though). Online I go by the usernames RecAgenda, Agenda, DJ Agenda, and rouge47. You can call me whatever around here, even "Airman" (my rank) for all I care.

I discovered my web design hobby a couple of years ago first with Doodlekit.com (a more basic site provider) and then with Forumotion (the host of this site). I really enjoy working with Forumotion technology. Personally, I think its one of the best. I'm not big on store-bought software packages, or building a website with CPanel, and especially with uploading files and crap to another host. That just irks me because of my lack of patience (which I had to learn to control during my military training).

Speaking of which, I graduated BMT with the Air Force on July 9th this year. I started it on May 11th. It was the most challenging thing I've ever done in my life. Eight weeks of hell on earth went by for what seemed like forever, but I eventually made it out in one piece and became a much better person than I was before. I'm now going through my technical training in the Security Forces academy at Lackland, AFB. Having a blast with it too! Much more laid back than BMT and I have pretty much all of my freedoms back.

In my free time I focus on web design (Agenda Labs first, obviously) and check my Facebook. I used to do PbP RP a lot before the military but I've kinda lost touch with that, though I'm trying to start back up again now that I have some free time.

As far as my spiritual life goes, I'm definitely a Christian, though I despise a politically run church. I go to a non-denominational, contemporary church (or at least I used to before moving to an Air Force base Razz ). While on Lackland I help out with the Airmen for Christ program, a sort of sub-branch in the Military Ministry organization (Campus Crusade) and help out with the religious education services offered to BMT trainees. I help provide encouragement for them as I know that the road they travel now was the same road I traveled only two months ago. Before all of this, I used to help out with the youth at my old church. I taught a few lessons here and there, as well as went as a sponsor on a couple of trips; but I mostly helped out in the sound and video booth.

My favorite verse in the Bible is:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Load, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."

-Jeremiah 29:11

If you have any questions about Agenda Labs, the Air Force, this blog, or even me (myself and I), then feel free to PM me or send me an e-mail at dj.recagenda@gmail.com.

https://agendalabs.board-directory.net
Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Copyright 2009-2010 | Agenda Labs | All Rights Reserved

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com